Monday, August 13, 2012

Vegetarian cocktail wiener sandwich

A short post about a sandwich that is easy to make, delicious, colorful and full of awesome. As always, you can use this as a recipe and name your sandwich after me or just use the instructions as inspiration.
This time I actually have no name for it, although I thought of naming it after some country combining the colors of the sauces (i.e. Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Camroon, Republic of the Congo, Grenada, Guinea, Lithuania, Mali, Senegal).




The ingredients are:
  • A rustic style grain baguette.
  • Sriracha.
  • Wasabi sauce (Sandwich Pal).
  • Yellow mustard.
  • Vegetarian cocktail wieners.

baguette, sriracha, mustard, wasabi sauce and vegetarian wieners


You don't have to be a genius to make this sandwich, just apply the sauces to your liking, add your wieners and that's about it!
Notice that I baked mine, I prefer the taste. The wieners get a different taste after a good sear, even though it's not meat they're still just somehow better after being heated.


baguette, sriracha, mustard, wasabi sauce and vegetarian wiener sandwich


Close your bread and you are ready to go.
I could have added vegetables, but there were none to be found in my fridge at that point. It was a late and on a weekend and I ate them previously, but forget about my excuses, throw in some tomatoes, lettuce, even some pickles (not just cucumbers, ginger would make a great addition), or even a slice of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...